In-depth analysis on Credit Writedowns Pro.

The Exciting Adventures of Middle Man

Doesn’t this have the ring of truth to it?

If I were doing this cartoon, I probably wouldn’t have Obama doing the hoocouldanode routine. But that’s just me. h/t Jesse’s Café Américain.

About

Edward Harrison is the founder of Credit Writedowns and a former career diplomat, investment banker and technology executive with over twenty years of business experience. He is also a regular economic and financial commentator on BBC World News, CNBC Television, Business News Network, CBC, Fox Television and RT Television. He speaks six languages and reads another five, skills he uses to provide a more global perspective. Edward holds an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a BA in Economics from Dartmouth College. Edward also writes a premium financial newsletter. Sign up here for a free trial.

9 Comments

1. “you are on the verge of almost annoying me”

2. Rick Clark says:

Tom Tomorrow is consistently sharp as a scalpel.

3. Mario says:

aw man it’s just so true I could cry…but no I will laugh!! I must laugh!! LOL

4. Carl says:

However ironically Tomorrow may have put it, he is suggesting that Obama actually is a compromising fool. I don’t believe this; Obama is not anybody’s fool. No, he and the Republicans are playing a hard cop/soft cop game with the dismantling of Social Security and Medicare as the target. And they are going to push the manufactured debt limit “crisis” right up to the wire and even beyond in order to terrorize all of us into accepting the destruction of those last remaining aspects of the New Deal.

• Mario says:

I agree. Obama is part and parcel of this issue. I despise the thought of “having to” vote for him in 2012. Not only did he bail out zombie companies…he bailed on his constituency.

5. Dave Holden says:

Never underestimate the stupidity of the republicans..

6. Bernard says:

never underestimate the stupidity of Americans. lol. the Republican base will die out much quicker, thanks to the Health Care system/blood sucking insurance companies. those old people are such dumb idiots, thanks to Fox/Republican party control.

which the old white Republicans voters re-elected time and again for over 30 years. and now Democrats are behind Mr. Bipartisan’s destruction of the Safety Net.

and all this while the Liberals complain there is no truth to the “both sides do it” fallacy of the Right.

Prove them wrong you idiot Democrats. lol.

7. GLH says:

Mario: You don’t have to vote for O. I made that mistake one time and will never make it again. I live by the saying “fool me once, shame on thee, fool me twice, shame on me.” Never more Obumer.

• Mario says:

yes agreed but I don’t believe in not voting…well maybe in this type of government I do believe in that! But I’d never vote for Bachman or Boehner or anyone else on the Repub side. I’d at least give Romney air time in my mind and consider what him to his good credit.