You are here: Business » Charlie Sheen: ‘Don’t be worried’ about me
Sheen is definitely a funny character and has some great quotes. But personally, I think the guy is seriously delusional. Take a look at the Today Show video below. Jeff Rossen is very direct in it. It’s a great interview. What do you think?
Take this quiz: Charlie Sheen v Muammar Gaddafi: whose line is it anyway?
About Edward Harrison
Edward Harrison is the founder of Credit Writedowns and a former career diplomat, investment banker and technology executive with over twenty years of business experience. He is also a regular economic and financial commentator on BBC World News, CNBC Television, Business News Network, CBC, Fox Television and RT Television. He speaks six languages and reads another five, skills he uses to provide a more global perspective. Edward holds an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a BA in Economics from Dartmouth College. Edward also writes a premium financial newsletter. Sign up here for a free trial.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Edward on Twitter
Latest Subscriber Posts
- Rising global debt levels will trigger the next crisis
- Private credit overhangs and the business cycle
- Country by country macro update, part 2, September 2014
- Country by country macro update, September 2014
- Some thoughts on Scottish secession from the UK
- Income inequality, corporate inversions and financial engineering
- Divergence in ECB and Fed rate regimes will drive portfolio shifts
- 3 Things American Workers Can Expect in the Next Year
- A government bond bullish scenario is taking form
- The disaster in Europe versus data in the US (plus China and Argentina)
- Cyclical recovery petering out before it hits middle class
- Edward Harrison’s Ten Surprises for 2014, Update 2
- My thoughts on weakness in Europe and China
- Some brief thoughts on private debt, financial fragility and economic growth
- Economic and market themes: 2014-08-01 US, China, Argentina, France
Recent Blog Posts
- The rise in periphery bond yields is sovereign debt crisis, round 2
- Eurocrisis Round Two, Blame the Germans Edition
- Is Japan Back In Recession?
- The Japanisation Of Europe
- Six Months of Nothing
- Everything you always wanted to know about gold
- Deleveraging, What Deleveraging? The 16th Geneva Report on the World Economy
- Interview: On The Global Economy and Economics
- Is the ECB doing QE?
- The Catalan Vote: Why It’s Time To Start Getting Worried About Complacency In Madrid
- What does a “good” Chinese adjustment look like?
- The Italian Runaway Train
- Abenomics – What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- “I am determined that the American dollar must never again be a hostage in the hands of international speculators”
- Europe: A plan to boost economy by cutting taxes
Daily Links Posts
-  Predatory lending, IBM, Denninger on Apple and Magnus on Debt
- Oil: Economic lifeblood or disease?
-  Hong Kong protests, Pettifor on unsustainable debt and Mosler on US problems
-  Apple, Amazon and Raoul Pal on the financial Internet & Jim Bruce on the Fed
- Mark Thoma offers advice for policy management
- Jim Rogers on owning gold and real assets
- Erin Ade and Edward Harrison discuss deficiency judgments
-  Stephen Kinsella and Pippa Malmgren on the dangers in Europe’s flagging economy
- Schiff, Rule, Auerback and Roche debate - Boom Bust: GOLD EDITION
-  Paul Craig Roberts on corporatism and Mosler on the economy