In-depth analysis on Credit Writedowns Pro.
You are here: Daily » Links: 2013-08-16
by Edward Harrison / on 16 August 2013 at 10:45 /
Links posts are now available to registered users. Please register for the site to view this content.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Edward on Twitter
- When do we decide that Europe must restructure much of its debt?
- How to look at the Greece bailout deal
- Negotiating strategies and political constraints regarding Greece
- A decision-tree framework for thinking about the Greek – Troika negotiations
- Tax Anticipation Notes: A Timely Alternative Financing Instrument for Greece
- Syriza and the French indemnity of 1871-73
- Gauging the financial crisis end game
- Why quantitative easing and negative interest rates will fail
- Pie in the Sky
- Yanis Varoufakis on fiscal waterboarding and Ponzi austerity
- The convergence of safe asset yields toward zero
- Interview on Chinese CPI and PPI data for December
- Russia, Oil, China and the Dollar
- A Brave New World
- My reading of the FT on China’s “turning away from the dollar”
- How might a China slowdown affect the world?
- Consumption taxes, inflation and low wage growth in Japan lead to recession
- Central banks, inflation, currency wars and the Japanese experiment
- Banks, Japanese trade, the currency wars and deflation
- Abenomics 2.0 – Just What Are They Trying To Achieve?
- Steve Keen on Greece austerity and deflation
-  Barnett: Oil’s marginal cost is as low as $5-10 a barrel
- Jim Rickards on currency wars and QE
-  Greece’s bad deal and Canadian currency war?
-  US port strikes continue and Paul Craig Roberts on Greece
- Richard Werner on quantitative easing and central banks
-  Greece is the perfect example of debt deflation
-  Eichengreen, Galbraith on the Fed and the US economy
-  Eichengreen: Greece’s original program targets are unattainable
-  Galbraith, Magnus: Greece cannot pay debts, Europe ad hoc + dysfunctional
austerity bailout bankruptcy banks bonds Britain bubble central banks China credit credit crisis currencies debt ECB economic data economic growth Economy equities Europe Federal Reserve finance news financial news Fiscal funny Germany government Greece Housing inflation interest rates investing Japan jobs journalism monetary policy money mortgages Politics quantitative easing recession regulation sovereign debt crisis Spain United States video