You are here: Markets » Chart of the Day: Dollar Top or Breakout?
Tough to bet on a triple top here. Looks like 82.60 is the next key level, which is the .618 fib retracement of the June 7, 2010/May 2, 2011 move.
About Global Macro Monitor
Global Macro Monitor is a site designed as a “go to” source for traders, investors, policymakers and any interested in markets and the global economy. It provides informed opinion, timely market information, sources, and links.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Edward on Twitter
- The Greece debt bailout negotiations are really about France, not Greece
- Did lending by foreign banks really cause the Greek debt crisis?
- The coming Greek bank nationalization, bail-in and privatization
- Variable geometry bites back: Schäuble’s motives
- The new European Union
- More on Greek Tax Anticipation Note IOUs
- A Return to Fundamentals?
- Greek default
- The Euro is a failure
- Some thoughts on the coming defaults of Greece
- Greek default and Grexit now increasing in probability
- Morality in the Greek Crisis
- Grexit: The staggering cost of central bank dependence
- This is the Framework of a Potential Greek Compromise Taking Shape
- Yanis Varoufakis: Greece, Germany and the Eurozone – Keynote at the Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Berlin, 8 June 2015
- Are bond investors crying wolf?
- Internal and external balance of savings and investment
- Trends and prospects for private-sector deleveraging in advanced economies
- How do you say “dead cat” in Latvian?
- Property, inequality and financial crises
-  Merk on Asia, US markets and gold, Beckworth on Fed
- The Big Deal -- July 28
- Are fertility clinics ripping off egg donors?
- The Big Deal -- July 27
-  Chinese market meltdown and the secret Greek Plan B
- Are we on the verge of another bubble?
-  Brexit and Obama
- The Big Deal -- July 24
- Congressman Mica proposes $4.50 checked baggage fee
-  Post-crisis Europe and Canadian economic jitters