You are here: Economy » Chart of the Day: U.S. Real Earnings through November 2011
Ouch! Only three positive months in the last year. Lots of pain out there. Be charitable this holiday season, our friends. The return is tremendous.
About Global Macro Monitor
Global Macro Monitor is a site designed as a “go to” source for traders, investors, policymakers and any interested in markets and the global economy. It provides informed opinion, timely market information, sources, and links.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Edward on Twitter
- A parallel currency for Greece: Part II
- A parallel currency for Greece: Part I
- The Latvian financial crisis
- Are The IMF and the EU at Loggerheads Over Greece?
- What multiple should we give China’s GDP growth?
- How to dress for a rainy day (of low nominal investing returns)
- The coming defaults of Greece
- Moral Hazard Taken Too Far
- Rediscovering old economic models
- Greece: Irresistible Force Meets Immovable Object
- Will the AIIB ever matter?
- The ‘Perfect Storm’
- Spain may not be Greece, but it is Not the Opposite Either
- Is Greece’s Debt Odious?
- Is Finland’s Economy Suffering From Secular Stagnation?
- AIIB Prelude to SDR Decision
- Repeat after me: sectoral balances must sum to zero
- Greek default
- Front-running the Fed on interest rate hikes
- Currency wars, the Swiss franc, policy divergence and Fed rate hikes
-  Brazil’s setbacks and Pettifor on Europe’s unraveling
-  Cybersecurity, the surveillance state and Rand Paul's filibuster
-  Roberts and Katusa on North American oil vulnerabilities
-  Municipal follies and the McDonaldization of America
-  China’s malinvestments and the forex rigging settlement
-  Wearables are hot, but is this a durable market?
-  Keen on private debt growth limit, Schiff on Greece and China
-  Rickards: The Fed has been tightening into weakness
-  The Verizon – AOL deal and Chovanec on China
-  China tops crude oil imports