The latest WSJ/NBC News poll shows that President Obama’s approval rating has now slipped under 50%. This makes his the steepest first year decline in modern history.
Why? You know what I would say:
See what Aaron Task and Henry Blodget have to say in the video below and then click the link to see the associated article.
- Gasparino: No woodshed for the fat cats, just a lovefest
- Obama and the Fat Cat bankers
- Why is Barney Frank allowing lobbyists to gut financial reform?
- Matt Taibbi: Obama’s Big Sellout
- The phony Senate health care reform bill
- On releasing Citi from TARP and banking by accounting subterfuge
- U.S. forfeiting billions in future taxes to let Citi repay TARP
I’m sorry. It’s not about Goldman or Citi. It’s about government.