You are here: Political Economy » Application for the Federal Bail Out Program, 2008-2009
A friend sent me a mock-up of an application for the free money the U.S. government is handing out in its bailout program.
Very funny. Sign up for the EZ-Cash. (Hat-tip Scott)
Apply for a Federal Bailout! – Brice Feirstein, Vanity Fair
About Edward Harrison
Edward Harrison is the founder of Credit Writedowns and a former career diplomat, investment banker and technology executive with over twenty years of business experience. He is also a regular economic and financial commentator on BBC World News, CNBC Television, Business News Network, CBC, Fox Television and RT Television. He speaks six languages and reads another five, skills he uses to provide a more global perspective. Edward holds an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a BA in Economics from Dartmouth College. Edward also writes a premium financial newsletter. Sign up here for a free trial.
No related posts.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Edward on Twitter
- Jensen: How long bonds could actually outperform equities
- Profit mean reversion and recession
- Credit Writedowns is ending paid subscriptions for now
- If we don’t understand both sides of China’s balance sheet, we understand neither
- Do markets determine the value of the RMB?
- China’s stock markets and revisiting 2011 predictions
- The Greece debt bailout negotiations are really about France, not Greece
- Did lending by foreign banks really cause the Greek debt crisis?
- The coming Greek bank nationalization, bail-in and privatization
- Variable geometry bites back: Schäuble’s motives
- The new European Union
- More on Greek Tax Anticipation Note IOUs
- A Return to Fundamentals?
- Greek default
- The Euro is a failure
- Some thoughts on the coming defaults of Greece
- Greek default and Grexit now increasing in probability
- Morality in the Greek Crisis
- Grexit: The staggering cost of central bank dependence
- This is the Framework of a Potential Greek Compromise Taking Shape
-  Ron Paul on the Fed and bear markets in equities
-  TPP, Citizens United, PIMCO lawsuit and the German Economy
-  FIFA shows Blatter red, Congress tears into VW
-  US auto strike threat as global growth slows
-  Profits recession as harbinger of economic weakness
- DuPont looks to Chemours to avoid C8 lawsuits
-  Bernanke on jailing bankers as TPP deal reached
-  Europe’s refugee crisis and Bryan Caplan on open borders
- Fed Leak probe controversy heats up
-  DiMartino on housing as global growth continues to slow