You are here: Political Economy » Application for the Federal Bail Out Program, 2008-2009
A friend sent me a mock-up of an application for the free money the U.S. government is handing out in its bailout program.
Very funny. Sign up for the EZ-Cash. (Hat-tip Scott)
Apply for a Federal Bailout! – Brice Feirstein, Vanity Fair
About Edward Harrison
Edward Harrison is the founder of Credit Writedowns and a former career diplomat, investment banker and technology executive with over twenty years of business experience. He is also a regular economic and financial commentator on BBC World News, CNBC Television, Business News Network, CBC, Fox Television and RT Television. He speaks six languages and reads another five, skills he uses to provide a more global perspective. Edward holds an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a BA in Economics from Dartmouth College. Edward also writes a premium financial newsletter. Sign up here for a free trial.
No related posts.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Edward on Twitter
- Are The IMF and the EU at Loggerheads Over Greece?
- What multiple should we give China’s GDP growth?
- How to dress for a rainy day (of low nominal investing returns)
- The coming defaults of Greece
- Moral Hazard Taken Too Far
- Rediscovering old economic models
- Greece: Irresistible Force Meets Immovable Object
- Will the AIIB ever matter?
- The ‘Perfect Storm’
- Spain may not be Greece, but it is Not the Opposite Either
- Is Greece’s Debt Odious?
- Is Finland’s Economy Suffering From Secular Stagnation?
- AIIB Prelude to SDR Decision
- Repeat after me: sectoral balances must sum to zero
- Greek default
- Front-running the Fed on interest rate hikes
- Currency wars, the Swiss franc, policy divergence and Fed rate hikes
- Wolfgang Schaeuble the Salesman
- Five Investing Themes That Need Further Examination
- Why Understanding Money Matters in Greece
-  Roberts and Katusa on North American oil vulnerabilities
-  Municipal follies and the McDonaldization of America
-  China’s malinvestments and the forex rigging settlement
-  Wearables are hot, but is this a durable market?
-  Keen on private debt growth limit, Schiff on Greece and China
-  Rickards: The Fed has been tightening into weakness
-  The Verizon – AOL deal and Chovanec on China
-  China tops crude oil imports
-  Nationalists in the UK and 5.4% unemployment in America
-  Jim Rickards on faltering US economy, Karl Denninger on misallocation