You are here: Political Economy » Application for the Federal Bail Out Program, 2008-2009
A friend sent me a mock-up of an application for the free money the U.S. government is handing out in its bailout program.
Very funny. Sign up for the EZ-Cash. (Hat-tip Scott)
Apply for a Federal Bailout! – Brice Feirstein, Vanity Fair
About Edward Harrison
Edward Harrison is the founder of Credit Writedowns and a former career diplomat, investment banker and technology executive with over twenty years of business experience. He is also a regular economic and financial commentator on BBC World News, CNBC Television, Business News Network, CBC, Fox Television and RT Television. He speaks six languages and reads another five, skills he uses to provide a more global perspective. Edward holds an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a BA in Economics from Dartmouth College. Edward also writes a premium financial newsletter. Sign up here for a free trial.
No related posts.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Edward on Twitter
- Why China cares about Japan’s negative rates
- My thoughts on the US Q4 2015 GDP numbers
- Is there a US Goldilocks scenario possible for 2016?
- The Saudis as the driving surplus oil producer
- The Fed rate hike and the potential for US recession
- When market contagion occurs, this is how it will happen
- Asset allocation in a period of wealth mean reversion
- The mess in Portugal is negative for debt sustainability
- Jensen: How long bonds could actually outperform equities
- Profit mean reversion and recession
- Credit Writedowns is ending paid subscriptions for now
- If we don’t understand both sides of China’s balance sheet, we understand neither
- Do markets determine the value of the RMB?
- China’s stock markets and revisiting 2011 predictions
- The Greece debt bailout negotiations are really about France, not Greece
- Did lending by foreign banks really cause the Greek debt crisis?
- The coming Greek bank nationalization, bail-in and privatization
- Variable geometry bites back: Schäuble’s motives
- The new European Union
- More on Greek Tax Anticipation Note IOUs
-  Fed’s Yellen signals rate hike caution amidst global volatility
-  Japanese yields go negative and German production drops again
- "Pay to Stay" Asylum Policies Pop Up Across Europe
-  Greek markets plummet to 25-year low
-  Brexit support swells, U.S. jobs numbers disappoint
-  China reserve depletion and Lynn Parramore on inequality
-  Yahoo's implosion and Auerback on the US
-  Rickards on China’s reserves crisis and Buffett’s oil play
-  Terzi on the economy and Japan’s currency war with China
-  Negative interest rates in Japan