You are here: Business » Charlie Sheen: ‘Don’t be worried’ about me
Sheen is definitely a funny character and has some great quotes. But personally, I think the guy is seriously delusional. Take a look at the Today Show video below. Jeff Rossen is very direct in it. It’s a great interview. What do you think?
Take this quiz: Charlie Sheen v Muammar Gaddafi: whose line is it anyway?
About Edward Harrison
Edward Harrison is the founder of Credit Writedowns and a former career diplomat, investment banker and technology executive with over twenty years of business experience. He is also a regular economic and financial commentator on BBC World News, CNBC Television, Business News Network, CBC, Fox Television and RT Television. He speaks six languages and reads another five, skills he uses to provide a more global perspective. Edward holds an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a BA in Economics from Dartmouth College. Edward also writes a premium financial newsletter. Sign up here for a free trial.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Edward on Twitter
- When do we decide that Europe must restructure much of its debt?
- How to look at the Greece bailout deal
- Negotiating strategies and political constraints regarding Greece
- A decision-tree framework for thinking about the Greek – Troika negotiations
- Tax Anticipation Notes: A Timely Alternative Financing Instrument for Greece
- Syriza and the French indemnity of 1871-73
- Gauging the financial crisis end game
- Why quantitative easing and negative interest rates will fail
- Pie in the Sky
- Yanis Varoufakis on fiscal waterboarding and Ponzi austerity
- The convergence of safe asset yields toward zero
- Interview on Chinese CPI and PPI data for December
- Russia, Oil, China and the Dollar
- A Brave New World
- My reading of the FT on China’s “turning away from the dollar”
- How might a China slowdown affect the world?
- Consumption taxes, inflation and low wage growth in Japan lead to recession
- Central banks, inflation, currency wars and the Japanese experiment
- Banks, Japanese trade, the currency wars and deflation
- Abenomics 2.0 – Just What Are They Trying To Achieve?
-  Cuban’s tech bubble, Brazil’s meltdown, Hanke on Greece and Latam
- John Brynjolfsson on oil and Europe
-  Boom Bust on the FREAK bug, Tinder, Apple Pay and Sling TV
-  Infrastructure spending in America and trouble in Ukraine
- Jim Rickards on currency wars and QE
-  Eichengreen, Galbraith on the Fed and the US economy
-  On Net Neutrality and ‘the arrogance of the Federal Reserve’
-  Schiff on US market risk and Magnus on EM corporate debt
- Marshall Auerback on Greece and Japan
-  Greece is the perfect example of debt deflation