You are here: More » Quantitative Easin’
This is pure Barry White, people! Hat tip Scott.
About Edward Harrison
Edward Harrison is the founder of Credit Writedowns and a former career diplomat, investment banker and technology executive with over twenty years of business experience. He is also a regular economic and financial commentator on BBC World News, CNBC Television, Business News Network, CBC, Fox Television and RT Television. He speaks six languages and reads another five, skills he uses to provide a more global perspective. Edward holds an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a BA in Economics from Dartmouth College. Edward also writes a premium financial newsletter. Sign up here for a free trial.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Edward on Twitter
- The coming defaults of Greece
- Moral Hazard Taken Too Far
- Rediscovering old economic models
- Greece: Irresistible Force Meets Immovable Object
- Will the AIIB ever matter?
- The ‘Perfect Storm’
- Spain may not be Greece, but it is Not the Opposite Either
- Is Greece’s Debt Odious?
- Is Finland’s Economy Suffering From Secular Stagnation?
- AIIB Prelude to SDR Decision
- Repeat after me: sectoral balances must sum to zero
- Greek default
- Front-running the Fed on interest rate hikes
- Currency wars, the Swiss franc, policy divergence and Fed rate hikes
- Wolfgang Schaeuble the Salesman
- Five Investing Themes That Need Further Examination
- Why Understanding Money Matters in Greece
- Albert Edwards on China
- When do we decide that Europe must restructure much of its debt?
- How to look at the Greece bailout deal
-  Greek austerity as punishment and concept of oil market death
-  Scott Sumner on weak US data amid May Day protests
-  Greece: How it got here and where it’s headed
-  A Boom Bust Round Up of the Greek Debt Crisis
-  Trends in Tech and Schiff on de-industrialization
-  German bank restructuring, quick takes on markets and Europe
- Greece: Built to last or ready to crumble? | Thurs. at 4:30 PM ET
-  How savings must be funded by debt and more on Greece and Iceland
- Gerald Posner on the Vatican Bank
-  Mosler: US economy weakness will continue