Terms and Conditions of Use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Creditwritedowns.com may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Creditwritedowns.com. Your continued use of Creditwritedowns.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We want to encourage dissemination but wish to track usage of our content and to be sure Creditwritedowns.com retains control so as to avoid abuses.
- Creditwritedowns.com restricts the right to copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Creditwritedowns.com content. Specifically:
- The titles and first sentences of any contributions may be reproduced without prior consent subject to proper attributions, specifically “Creditwritedowns.com” must be mentioned as the source and a link to Creditwritedowns.com must be provided (for web pages).
- Creditwritedowns.com contributions may be partially quoted subject to inclusion of the line Author © Creditwritedowns.com (e.g. Edward Harrison © Creditwritedowns.com)
- Permission to reproduce columns must be requested from administrator AT creditwritedowns.com.
- Creditwritedowns.com content must not be adapted, altered or used to create a derivative work except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Creditwritedowns.com content requires the prior written permission. (Request permission from administrator AT creditwritedowns.com).
- We encourages the translation and publication of contributions in the print media. For enquiries and permission to translate, please contact:administrator AT creditwritedowns.com
Pursuant to 17 USC. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), Creditwritedowns.com has instituted procedures to receive written notification of claimed infringements and to process such claims in accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed, please fill out a Notice of Infringement form and mail it to us.
The Notice of Infringement contains requested information that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC. § 512(c)(3)(A), providing that to be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
Please mail us a separate Notice of Infringement each time you would like to report alleged acts of infringement.
Unauthorized use of Creditwritedowns.com in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.